add custom html to div / Blogger template

I have this code that will add the social bookmarking button to each post - I dont want to add it in Blogger, but in the custom FWP page so it remains with updates. How do I transfer this code into the extended box when I click on the posts in the template? I cant translate this into the two fields available in the extended box under the

tab.

Hi Bettie,

To add the code log onto your Blogger account and go to the Layout and then the Page Elements section. Click one of the Add a Gadget links and scroll down to HTML. Here you can paste the code and click Ok and then move the item that is created around the page wherever you want. Because of the way that external code is handled in Blogger it needs to be added through their site and can’t be added to the Freeway page as far as I can tell.

Regards,

Joe

On 8 Jan 2009, at 17:53, Bettie Sotomayor wrote:

I have this code that will add the social bookmarking button to each post - I dont want to add it in Blogger, but in the custom FWP page so it remains with updates. How do I transfer this code into the extended box when I click on the posts in the template? I cant translate this into the two fields available in the extended box under the

tab.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options