Are Actions a thing of the past

Hi Thomas
I take your points although I feel there may be a little misunderstanding. I don’t so much much feel left out in the cold, more that I follow your tutorials but don’t always understand why certain things are being done. For example you use boxes inside of boxes inside of boxes inside of boxes - does there really need to be so many boxes? Some are 100% fixed, some are set to available - I kinda need to know why - what is the criteria to decide which is which.
It would be very useful if you could produce an index on your website of what is covered in each video as I have tried to go back and find things when i get stuck but it takes forever to find the right video and where in the video that element is covered.
Please don’t get me wrong I think you have done a wonderful job and I am richer in knowledge for have followed your videos.
Having said that some of us want to design not develop and that is why we adopted Freeway in the first place - but unfortunately the world has changed so we have to as well I suppose.
Keep up the good work Thomas it is appreciated.
Thanks
Kevin

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: