Backdraft Responsive over 1200px

Hello friends,
I just made a website on Backdraft 2 and it works perfectly in all devices (desktop 1200px, tablet or mobile). Nevertheless, when I try to see it on a big screen browser ( my 27" inch for example) all elements become disorganized. I was wondering if anyone could help me or guide me how to fix it. I am not a really good programmer. Please help. Than you very much

Best

Luis

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Not without any link to an example public reachable.

But I assume:

Backdraft should have a max-width value (in page-settings). This STOPS growing the page bigger than 1200px, no matter how wide a screen is.

Make sure there is this bespoken value in.

Cheers

Thomas

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Each of the modules has a “outer-wrapper” element (e.g. twoWrapper) that has a max-width of 1200px. This is to keep the layout from falling apart on very large screens.

If that max-width is not working, that usually means one of two things:

1. Somehow, you removed the 1200px max-width for the wrapper elements. If so, simply re-add it.

2. More likely, you accidentally copied the inner-wrapper HTML item that is just inside the outer-wrapper, rather than the outer-wrapper itself, when you added the modules to your page. Every module in Backdraft has a construction like so:

• Outer-wrapper (e.g. twoWrapper)
      • Inner-wrapper (e.g. two)
        • Columns (e.g. twoLeft, twoRight)

If you just click on each of the modules using your cursor, you will almost always select the inner-wrapper element instead of the outer-wrapper. That is why I always recommend that you use Freeway’s sidebar to select the right element. Also, I’ll probably be changing the names of the elements in the next release to help reduce the amount of confusion regarding this.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Thank you guys for all your responses. I have been trying to fix the website unsuccessfully. here is the link so you can have a look to it. Please let me know if you find anything wrong. Once again thank you very much for all your help and kindness.

Best

Luis

Link: http://bellovideo.olivemug.com

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

I ma not quite sure what your intention is but you have an item #fullWidthWrapper1 which is designed to be full width ie the full width of the Browser window.

So I dont think that is the correct module that you want.

You could change it to have a max-width of 1200px and margin set to centre align.

David

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden