Button Placement

At the bottom of the website I’ve included a pop up form fill. The button is bugging me because in Safari it’s where I want it to be placed.

However my business parter has pc and the button is at the bottom of the box.

I have the item under the Backdraft Module in which it needs to be placed.

How do I make the button placement the same spot in every browser on every pc or mac?

Thanks

Bill

www.test2.pigpenhc.com

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

I presume that you have added this via a markup Item?

If so then get a flashing cursor after the end of Make it a great Day! text and put in a hard return and then paste in your Markup Item.

David

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

You might also want to consider putting an opaque background on your Fixed CSS menu - hard to read when floating over other text.

David

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

I think the button is in place. I’m having her check on her pc.

Opaque background? I’m assuming because the words in the navigation menu get jumbled in the text when manually scrolling. However, if the user hits the link, it scrolls to a white space.

I’d like to ensure both ways to navigate are readable. Thanks for suggesting that if i read your response correctly.

Thanks in advance. I am not a website builder. I’ve been flying mostly blind this whole time. I really do appreciate all your help.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

I put in an opaque color in the CSS Menu. Would you suggest it be darker or lighter?

We are still working out fonts. Learning that they are not forgiving on different browsers and computers.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

I put in an opaque color in the CSS Menu. Would you suggest it be darker or lighter?

Color not important just maybe a bit less transparent.

D

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options