Centre of Page Graphics - responsive design

Hi Walter

I’ve come across another issue in creating my responsive pages and wonder if I would quickly ask what I am doing wrong, or not doing please.

I have six graphics, set as menu rollovers which I need to be responsive. The images are all high res and set as rollovers and work fine.

On the responsive pages I require these rollovers to sit neatly in two rows of three under top of page logo as menu options (About, Contact etc…). I thought I would put them in a table with two rows and three columns to keep them together.

I have them set in the table and have placed this inline in an html box which I have set to 100% width. The html box is responding with the breakpoints but the table, (containing my menu buttons is not). I thought I would be able to set the width of the table to 100% and this would fix it (from 450px) but whenever I try to do this I get a message saying Invalid Value and it reverts back to the 450px.

Is a table the correct setup? I would be very grateful if you could advise me what I’m not doing correctly.

Many thanks

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: