change pictures in Esperanto Template

Hi,
I bought the esparto template yesterday and now Im trying to change the pictures in the gallery. I cant find a way to change them. What must I do?

Thanks for helping me
Sascha

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

The gallery is (as far as I can see) created with Exhibeo:

So preferably grab Exhibeo - I’m pretty convinced that the original file is included.
Adjust it there and import it back in Freeway.

Cheers

Thomas

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Danke für die schnelle Hilfe

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

None of the tempates that use Exhibeo exports actually include the original Exhibeo file - mostly because FW only is able to read/use exported files which are called “.xbExport” while native Exhibeo files are “.exhibeo” files.

Unfortunately, Exhibeo cannot import it’s own .xbExport files - so if you want to alter an existing gallery from this file (without the original Exhibeo document file) - you’re out of luck.

One can extract the images out of a .xbExhibeo files by going -
file/rightclick/showpackagecontents/resources

With this one could reconstruct the gallery in Exhibeo - though it may be difficult to exactly match all the parameters originally used.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hi Karen,

thanks for this info, I wasn’t aware of this.

Templates are anyway the biggest disease in Freeway’s workflow - irresponsible to my judge. Outlandishly discussions, attitudes and problems making life such hard for an averaged user like me.

Cheers

Thomas

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

The simple/fast “way around” this for Sacha - is to buy Exhibeo and create your own gallery, then export it as a Freeway .xbExport file.

Then in FW, find the item on the page(s) which uses the Exhibeo Action - and edit the action to reference your new exported gallery (instead of the one that came with the template).

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

I purchased Exhibeo a few hours ago and now I`ll make my own gallery. I can import that new gallery to freeway. That is the easiest way I think

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden