Coffee Cup software

Hi Richard

thx for the info on coffeecup… I looked into it today and it looks like something I could move on to next… Im just trying to figure out when to make the leap as all my sites are designed with FW7 and older, barely touched sites are pre-responsive FW6…
and then what do I do with my FW sites is the next quandary …

so thx

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

On 18 Aug 2016, 9:15 pm, Richard Lowther wrote:

I will buy Blocs being further encouraged by your comments Richard about it being good for simple projects as well as it has integrated Pulse . And Todd’s admiration for it UI. It will get some new projects up and running as well as rebuilding some older ones.

Remember; PulseCMS will be integrated into Blocs when version 2.2 is released, current release doesn’t support PulseCMS yet.

–Richard

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

On 18 Aug 2016, 10:03 pm, b8 wrote:

On 18 Aug 2016, 8:57 pm, Doty wrote:

Is this for real?? While most of my sites are under 75 pages, it seems a pretty big limitation. I have a few FreeWay sites that are coming in around 300-350 pages, so it does happen with a large site. I haven’t seen this documented anywhere on their site other than the email they sent to James Fenney.

On 4 Aug 2016, 3:59 am, Jim Feeney wrote:

FYI, CoffeeCup replied to my email with the following pertinent info:

“Responsive Site Designer and Foundation Framer have a page limit of 75.”

Why not asking them?

The answer from my question about restriction of pages:
Adam East - Technical Guru

Currently it is. However, each new release is brining more and more pages, we soon hope to increase the page limit to 300 pages, then once that is successful, we should be able to remove the page limit all together.

FYI, here is the email I received on the 75-page limit from CoffeeCup:

On Aug 3, 2016, at 5:35 AM, Suzanne Norvell email@hidden wrote:

Hey Jim,

None of our responsive apps can open files made with other programs like Freeway Pro. Also, both our Responsive Site Designer and Foundation Framer have a page limit of 75.

You might want to consider our HTML Editor. It can open any existing HTML file and edit it with a code editor that features a split-screen preview which updates in real-time. This gives you the ability to see exactly what your web page will look like as you code it. Because the HTML Editor edits one file at a time, as opposed to the entire site, you have more control over things like file names, directory structure, etc., and how these elements are uploaded to the server. This program is a code-only editor which means you would need to be familiar with HTML programming.

Learn more and download a free trial of HTML Editor at: The HTML Editor | CoffeeCup Software

Hope this helps, please don’t hesitate to write back if you have any questions.

Warm regards,

Suzanne Norvell
Sales & Office Manager
CoffeeCup Software

Want to make cool device-agnostic websites and emails? If so, get started with Responsive Site Designer and Email Designer today.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

I’m sure the CC $69 editor is a perfectly fine app, but If that’s the direction they suggest then there are many other Mac options that are more feature-rich for around the same price. Hell, Brackets is free and it has a decent feature-set.

Todd
Office (Chicago): 312.212.3955

You might want to consider our HTML Editor.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hey all I am thinking of getting the Coffeecup Responsive Content Slider for a more stable and flexible slideshow for a client who has a bunch of interior design slideshows. Is it easy to implement the markup on a FW site??

Thanks for any advice… Carla

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden