Error while writing a graphioc

Hi,
publishing a site today, and I get an error window which says “Could not complete your request because an error occurred while writing a graphic (-26091:342:1207)”

I have tried resampling all the graphics, emptying the Resources folder and republishing. Also tried a reboot of the machine. No change - get this error seemingly on the same page each time. That page really doesn’t seem to have anything that wasn’t published before. It’s mostly Master page stuff.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Hi Paul,

publishing a site today, and I get an error window which says “Could not complete your request because an error occurred while writing a graphic (-26091:342:1207)”

An error is occurring while writing a PNG graphic.

Does that help to narrow it down?

Jeremy

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Something else you could do to track down which graphic is causing the problem is to open Edit Resources and turn off the Publish checkbox for some graphics and then publish. When the error stops happening, you know that it is caused by one of the graphics which is no longer being published.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Thanks, Jeremy. There aren’t any unique graphic items on that page, so nothing that can be easily isolated. As an experiment, I duplicated the page, and that published fine, so I went with that. The failing page has been removed. I tried a couple of Publish Everything cycles, and it’s working again.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden