[Express] Gallery action not showing images

Hello all,
I haven’t been on here for quite a while, so bare with me it he is is a silly question.
I have just lost my main Mac Pro which I buit/managed my website on. I have salvaged the HD and plugged it into a laptop and now have access to my Freeway folders. All good I thought, all I need to do is reinstall the Freeway software and off I go.
But I now have a bit of a problem, I’m using freeway express 5.5 (old I know, but so am I!). I have opened up the website and it is all there but all the images in my showcase galleries are showing as question marks both Freeway and in Showcase. If I preview I in the browser the page appears with the gallery and the pictures in place. I am a bit perplexed as to what to do, I really need to be able to see them in Freeway and am worried that they may not work if I upload the site as in showcase all I see is big grey question marks .
Any idea how I can work round this with out having to rebuild all the galleries? Is there a plugin I’ve forgotten to add that may?
Any help much appreciated, thanks, Neil

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: