[Express] Resource Edit Multiple Files

Is there a way to relocate multiple files with Edit Resources? I have quite a few files/images that need to be relocated and can only do 1 at a time. Update All does nothing.
Thanks,
q

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

This feature does re-locate multiple images if they are moved together, as a group. Find one, and all the others that were at the same relative offset in the Finder are also located. There is no interface for this – you don’t have to say Update All – just update one, and the others that Freeway could auto-locate will be filled in as well.

Say you had a folder named Art in your project folder on your Mac, and you decided to move that folder to an external drive in order to free up space. If you open Freeway after you’ve made that move, all of your images will be missing. Then, if you locate one of them with Edit Resources, all the others will be re-linked. This will only work if the other images were also in the Art folder. If you moved some of them to one location, and some of them to another, then you would have to re-locate them in batches, based on the common parts of their new location.

Walter

On Jul 21, 2019, at 5:05 PM, qq email@hidden wrote:

Is there a way to relocate multiple files with Edit Resources? I have quite a few files/images that need to be relocated and can only do 1 at a time. Update All does nothing.
Thanks,
q

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Auto locate doesn’t seem to be working but if I could do a batch relocate that would be fine I just can’t see how to choose more than 1 at a time.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

You can’t select more than one at a time. Try just re-locating one image, and then look in Edit / Resources to see if other images in the same new folder are re-linked.

Walter

On Jul 21, 2019, at 5:40 PM, qq email@hidden wrote:

Auto locate doesn’t seem to be working but if I could do a batch relocate that would be fine I just can’t see how to choose more than 1 at a time.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options