Fin

The People of Softpress:

Like so many users Freeway Pro was my gateway application into building websites, some 14 years past, amazingly. Despite having quickly outgrown it about a decade ago my frustrations nevertheless set in motion a desire to learn more about those aspects FW kept hidden. So even though FWP wasn’t a good fit for me a handful of people from your community have consistently inspired me to grow and explore, even if that very encouragement ultimately took me away to greener fields.

I can’t truthfully say this news comes as a surprise, I absolutely know some of us saw it coming for a long time, but I nevertheless feel a twinge of sadness. By any measure Softpress had a good run, but it’s not all bad.

While we may be saying goodbye to Softpress and Freeway the people behind the product aren’t disappearing anytime soon. Change may be difficult and scary but it’s also good. Personally I’m excited for the people of Softpress, new opportunities await and I for one am curious to see where these talented people end up. For me it’s not so much goodbye but rather, “See you ’round the (virtual) water cooler".

My best to all of you.

Todd
Office (Chicago): 312.212.3955

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: