Fin

Chris R.,

I’ve already spoken to Serif about the upcoming “responsive” feature in their Affinity app (as you saw in the video), but they informed me that it is merely for mock-ups right now. I then pressured them to consider generating HTML code. If they do that, you really wouldn’t need Freeway.

But like I said, I am just one guy who voiced my support of “HTML output” to Serif. I would encourage everyone else (“who doesn’t see the world as code” like me) to write to Serif about this and push them in the right direction.

Honestly, nobody is trying to make Responsive design as simple as that Responsive mockup feature from Serif. No, not even Rapid Weaver + Stacks. Write to Serif! And honestly, once they learn of the demise of Freeway, that may be yet another incentive for them to act.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

I’d like to close my SoftPress Freeway sentiments by saying a HUGE “thank you” to Joe Billings and Walter Davis, without whom the things I sought to build into my websites using Freeway would never have come to be. Walter was not only a huge part in helping people in this forum, but he also built it too. ActionsForge is also the fruit of his labors. If there was a way to purchase a clone of his genius and transplant it into my feeble head, I’d do it in a heartbeat! Thank you, gentlemen. THANK YOU!

James Wages

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: