Fin

Joe W.,

Thank you for the extensive information and video links. I did a quick scan of your videos but I didn’t spot any on SEARCH fields in websites. Please read the following:

I would appreciate your detailed thoughts on how such a search field is implemented in RW+Stacks+Foundation. Right now, my sites use Google Custom Search, so I obviously would like to retain that while exploring how to out a responsive search field atop my site, as I discuss in that other FreewayTalk thread.

Next, thank you for the discounts. Obviously, we Freeway users have a lot to digest first prior to committing to a Freeway replacement, so if the discounts remain valid for the remainder of thus year, that would give us a more realistic time frame to make a decision on what to do. I for one need to figure out how to move my two huge, non-responsive sites to some new web design tool.

I’m open to a live hangout, but being in Japan the time difference may make that difficult. In the meantime, I will be reviewing your YouTube channel as time allows.

Thank you,

James Wages

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: