Freeway Moments - The Box Set

For those who are interested, I’ve uploaded all the Freeway Moment videos to YouTube.

They seem to cover Freeway 4 and 5, but there seems to be enough there that’s relevant even to Freeway 7 to make this worthwhile.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Thanks, Paul. I, for one, have benefited from your work on these videos on more than one occasion!

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Thanks, Doty. Good to know they are/were of help. People used to recognise my voice when I was helping Softpress on various trade stands. Oddly, last year when I was helping a local business with their websites, they said they recognised my voice from those videos.

I found a few more - numbered 17 - 20 in the YouTube play list. These weren’t Freeway Moments, they were designed to be shorter, quicker and more geared towards marketing Freeway 5.5 than educating (though I hope they managed to do both). The final versions of the narration were recorded by Richard Logan - but I’ve not yet found the files with his voice on them (and I’ll want his permission to publish those versions anyway), so what you have is my narration which is less measured and more choppy (because I knew it would be overwritten). There are also long breaks in the soundtrack where I say nothing, but IIRC Richard managed to fill with his usual flamboyant style.

Oh, in one, you can hear one of my cats in the background. He could hear me talking and wanted to join in.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hi Paul,
If you are interested in adding to your stash of videos I’ve a whole folder of Softpress marketing and support videos that I can pass on to you.

If anyone from Softpress is reading this and feels that they shouldn’t be made public again please say so now. OK, that’s decided! :slight_smile:
Thanks,
Tim.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hi,
Tim has kindly sent me his stash of videos, which I have added to my YouTube Play List. Thanks, Tim!

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden