freeway site in different browsers

Hello there,

I’m just understanding freeway a little, and they stop :frowning:
Please help me out here
I want to upload a site, but when i click on the different browsers to preview, i see great differnces in appearance. For instance in some pages in Firefox the background colour isn’t even displayed. or colours are totally different colours… What can i do about this?
Do you think that putting mp3-players can distort the way a site is shown in the browser?

Hope somebody can help me…
Thanks!
The Creatives

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Can you post a link to the page that shows the issue? Freeway is normally very good (all by itself) about making a cross-browser design. That’s one of its strongest features, in fact. My guess is that there is something else, not created by Freeway, that is stepping on your CSS.

Walter

On Sep 5, 2016, at 11:20 AM, The Creatives email@hidden wrote:

Hello there,

I’m just understanding freeway a little, and they stop :frowning:
Please help me out here
I want to upload a site, but when i click on the different browsers to preview, i see great differnces in appearance. For instance in some pages in Firefox the background colour isn’t even displayed. or colours are totally different colours… What can i do about this?
Do you think that putting mp3-players can distort the way a site is shown in the browser?

Hope somebody can help me…
Thanks!
The Creatives

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options