FreewayTalk update

Walt, just thought i’d mention that your navigation buttons seem to be compromised. Maybe the new site links below buttons is causing an issue?


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

Also seems that the ‘Mail’ checkbox doesn’t remember it’s selection
when updated under ‘Forum Memberships’!

HTH


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

Hmmm… So after a refresh the buttons seem back to normal. What I was seeing was the lack of the right side styling of each button. Seems ok again.


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

Can’t repeat that here. The ads update didn’t touch that script at
all, by the way, although there was a wholesale CSS change that could
have upset some things, I don’t think that checkboxes would have been
affected.

Walter

On Jan 9, 2010, at 5:11 PM, Mike B wrote:

Also seems that the ‘Mail’ checkbox doesn’t remember it’s selection
when updated under ‘Forum Memberships’!

HTH


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

When the page loads the check box for Mail is unchecked, I get the
forum messages by mail, should it not be checked! also if I do check
it then update the page reloads and the check box is unchecked.

Using Safari.

HTH

On Jan 9, 2010, at 11:25 PM, Walter Lee Davis wrote:

Can’t repeat that here. The ads update didn’t touch that script at
all, by the way, although there was a wholesale CSS change that
could have upset some things, I don’t think that checkboxes would
have been affected.

Walter

On Jan 9, 2010, at 5:11 PM, Mike B wrote:

Also seems that the ‘Mail’ checkbox doesn’t remember it’s selection
when updated under ‘Forum Memberships’!

HTH


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

Try force-reloading the page, use Option-reload. Then try pressing the
Update button while the checkbox is un-checked (which will unsubscribe
you) then check the box and the Mail box and update again. Sometimes
these things get out of synch.

Walter

On Jan 9, 2010, at 5:29 PM, Mike B wrote:

When the page loads the check box for Mail is unchecked, I get the
forum messages by mail, should it not be checked! also if I do check
it then update the page reloads and the check box is unchecked.

Using Safari.

HTH

On Jan 9, 2010, at 11:25 PM, Walter Lee Davis wrote:

Can’t repeat that here. The ads update didn’t touch that script at
all, by the way, although there was a wholesale CSS change that
could have upset some things, I don’t think that checkboxes would
have been affected.

Walter

On Jan 9, 2010, at 5:11 PM, Mike B wrote:

Also seems that the ‘Mail’ checkbox doesn’t remember it’s
selection when updated under ‘Forum Memberships’!

HTH


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options