FW issues with macOs Sierra

I updated to Sierra on my home Mac mainly to see what would happen to Freeway, seeing I only use Freeway on my work Mac. Freeway Pro 7.1 was the first app I tried after updating to Sierra, and when I tried launching it, I got the Internal Error shown in the following screenshot:

https://cl.ly/0m1b0i2L2U1F

I clicked the Continue button and it tried to launch Freeway but the app crashed. I then took a deep breath and tried launching the app again. This time it launched with no error.

I created a new HTML 4 Transitional document, sketched an HTML box, then pressed CMD-E. I was able to see my documents and choose a JPG file just fine. It imported the pic like normal, and I was able to tick the High-resolution checkbox in the Inspector like normal.

I then tried File > Open. I could get into folders normally with double-clicks or shoot straight into folders using a single click on a desktop folder via Default Folder X.

I don’t have my big Freeway docs here at home, but I will transfer those and try to open them and see if there is any trouble. So with the except of that scary Internal Error dialog I got the first time I opened Freeway, I’ve not seen anything major under Sierra yet.

–James Wages

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: