Help! Why can't I put Exhibeo slideshows inline

Ernie,
I value your guidance on these forums, I have learned much from your explanations but …
I apologize if I used incorrect terms to articulate my issue. I will attempt it once more.

I am referring to the same linked page.

I have a html container called “OverallContainer” that covers 100% of the page. (code line 53) #OverallContainer.f-ms { position:absolute; left:0px; top:0px; width:100%; z-index:3; overflow:visible }

I inserted (at the cursor) 3 html child containers. The first is called “TopContainer” which is set to 100% width. The second is called “BodyContainer”.
(code line 66) #BodyContainer.f-ms { width:98.75%; z-index:0; padding:10px; border-top:solid #000 1px; overflow:visible }

I have text in “BodyContainer” and I inserted (at the cursor) 2 html child containers. One is floated left and the other, called “BodyRightBox”, is floated right.
(code line 68) #BodyRightBox.f-ms { width:50%; z-index:0; float:right; margin:3px; overflow:visible }

I want to place 2 html child containers inline inside “BodyRightBox”. One will hold an Exhibeo slideshow and the other will hold an item I call “MovieBox”.
(code line 70) #MovieBox.f-ms { position:relative; width:99.62%; z-index:0; box-shadow:4px 4px 4px rgba(100,100,100,0.75); border:solid #000 1px; overflow:visible }

I want to but I can’t because the Exhibeo slideshow ends up displaying at 100% of the page width covering everything else in its path.

So my work-around is what you see at the link I gave, which is … placing a gif where the Exhibeo slideshow should be AND covering that up with the Exhibeo slideshow “absolute positioned” .
(code line 69) #x1620ClearGif.f-ms { width:100%; vertical-align:top; overflow:hidden }
(code line 52) #FrSlideShow.f-ms { position:absolute; left:49.81%; top:119px; width:49.38%; min-height:634px; z-index:2; overflow:visible }

I used the word “inflow” perhaps incorrectly but what I have written above is the issue. I tried to frame the question a while back in the Exhibeo forum Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk but got 0 replies.

Thank you for the compliment. You will be my hero if you could help me.

Paul

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: