how is this done?

Hi all,

I found this site
https://communicationshutdown.org/?view=home

and I love the fact that you roll your mouse over it and it re angles etc…

can we do this in FW?

Thanks

J


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

It’s Flash. In order for another technology to minic it, it would have to be some serious HTML for this to work I suspect!

Nathan Garner

http://www.austinwellsdesign.co.uk

FW5 Pro | MacBook Pro | Snow Leopard

On 21 Oct 2010, at 15:42, Julie Maxwell Allen wrote:

Hi all,

I found this site
https://communicationshutdown.org/?view=home

and I love the fact that you roll your mouse over it and it re angles etc…

can we do this in FW?

Thanks

J


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

Thats what I thought…
that is cool though! I love that you click on the bigger faces and it rolls over to statement.

Thanks.

Julie
On Oct 21, 2010, at 10:46 AM, Nathan Garner wrote:

It’s Flash. In order for another technology to minic it, it would have to be some serious HTML for this to work I suspect!

Nathan Garner

http://www.austinwellsdesign.co.uk

FW5 Pro | MacBook Pro | Snow Leopard

On 21 Oct 2010, at 15:42, Julie Maxwell Allen wrote:

Hi all,

I found this site
https://communicationshutdown.org/?view=home

and I love the fact that you roll your mouse over it and it re angles etc…

can we do this in FW?

Thanks

J


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

Take a look at Tim Plumb’s CSS3 Actions. You can do crazy angles to
things, or animate transitions between one state and another, but
realize only WebKit browsers will understand and follow these
directions at the moment. These effects are a part of CSS3, but the
browsers all have to catch up.

Walter

On Oct 21, 2010, at 10:46 AM, Nathan Garner wrote:

It’s Flash. In order for another technology to minic it, it would
have to be some serious HTML for this to work I suspect!

Nathan Garner

http://www.austinwellsdesign.co.uk

FW5 Pro | MacBook Pro | Snow Leopard

On 21 Oct 2010, at 15:42, Julie Maxwell Allen wrote:

Hi all,

I found this site
https://communicationshutdown.org/?view=home

and I love the fact that you roll your mouse over it and it re
angles etc…

can we do this in FW?

Thanks

J


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

Hi Julie,
The closest I’ve seen to your example is TiltViewer;
http://www.simpleviewer.net/tiltviewer/

It is still Flash but displays images and flips them to reveal the
reverse when clicked.
They offer both free and commercial versions.
Regards,
Tim.

On 21 Oct 2010, at 15:49, Julie Maxwell Allen wrote:

Thats what I thought…
that is cool though! I love that you click on the bigger faces and
it rolls over to statement.

FreewayActions.com - Freeware and commercial actions for Freeway
Express & Pro.

Protect your mailto links from being harvested by spambots with Anti
Spam.
Only available at FreewayActions.com

http://www.freewayactions.com


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

Thanks Tim.

Julie
On Oct 22, 2010, at 7:55 AM, Tim Plumb wrote:

Hi Julie,
The closest I’ve seen to your example is TiltViewer;
http://www.simpleviewer.net/tiltviewer/

It is still Flash but displays images and flips them to reveal the reverse when clicked.
They offer both free and commercial versions.
Regards,
Tim.

On 21 Oct 2010, at 15:49, Julie Maxwell Allen wrote:

Thats what I thought…
that is cool though! I love that you click on the bigger faces and it rolls over to statement.

FreewayActions.com - Freeware and commercial actions for Freeway Express & Pro.

Protect your mailto links from being harvested by spambots with Anti Spam.
Only available at FreewayActions.com

http://www.freewayactions.com


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

I know this is an old thread but I’d love to use tilt viewer on my site. I have downloaded the scripts and proced a viewer using photoshop.Can anyone tell me how I get this into my Freeway page.

Kev


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

Personally - unless Apple suddenly do a U turn I wont be wasting any time on implementing Flash technologies without a an iOS compatible back-up.

Does Tilt-viewer have that built in?

David


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options