Image to appear in new window: enlarged image

How do I have an image appear enlarged in a new window by clicking on the image? Where do I apply the action?

Is it possible to include a gallery of thumbnails within the new window of the image clicked on? When clicking on a thumbnail, I would like for the clicked thumbnail image to appear enlarged within the same window…refresh over the previous image.

Thanks.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

How do I have an image appear enlarged in a new window by clicking on the image? Where do I apply the action?

Try, “Pic in New Window” or “Link to new window” action.

Is it possible to include a gallery of thumbnails within the new window of the image clicked on? When clicking on a thumbnail, I would like for the clicked thumbnail image to appear enlarged within the same window…refresh over the previous image.

There maybe an easier way to do this but, this is how I’ve done it a few times. This method will create a new page for each large image, where the large image changes and the thumnails stay the same. As user clicks on a thumbnail they will go to a new page that looks exactly as the page they were just viewing, save for the change in the large image.

Create a master page, draw a large graphic item the size that you want the large picture to be, call this the ‘Large Image’…leave it empty on the master page. Below it, (or wherever you want them) draw your thumbnail graphic boxes. Insert your thumbnails images into the thumbnail graphic that you created. Create as many new pages from this master as you’ve got thumbnails. On each new page, insert the large photo into the ‘Large image’ graphic box. Back on the master page apply a link each thumbnail to its corresponding page.

You could also add a “Previous Picture” and “Next Picture” graphics above or below the large image, then apply the “link to page” action to these…this will then will add a sort of scroll feature to the page.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options