Important: Using Exhibeo 2 in Freeway

In all the excitement yesterday I failed to mention that you will need to upgrade your Exhibeo Action to the latest version when using Exhibeo in Freeway. To do this, do the following:

• Go to the Help menu in Exhibeo 2
  • Select “Install Freeway Action for Exhibeo”

Sorry about that!
Joe

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Hi Joe,
I downloaded the Freeway update to 7.1.3
When I opened my website it marked all my files and being needing to be published.
I did that three times not and each time it crashes.
Any ideas?
Will my previous version work with Exhibit 2?
Also, there are no help file or instructions for Chroma.
I bought it, now I am trying to figure out how to use it.

Blessings,

– Jerry Jambazian, (Treasurer, Administrator and Webmaster)

Christian Ministries Training Association
Sponsors of the annual IMPACT Convention
Serving the local church since 1952
PO Box 1500
Temple City, CA 91780-7500
(626) 286-6492
Cell Phone (626) 643-9460

e-mail: email@hidden
www: http://www.cmtaconvention.org

From: Exhibeo email@hidden on behalf of Joe Billings email@hidden
Reply-To: email@hidden
Date: Friday, May 6, 2016 at 5:49 AM
To: email@hidden
Subject: Important: Using Exhibeo 2 in Freeway

In all the excitement yesterday I failed to mention that you will need to upgrade your Exhibeo Action to the latest version when using Exhibeo in Freeway. To do this, do the following:

• Go to the Help menu in Exhibeo 2
  • Select “Install Freeway Action for Exhibeo”

Sorry about that!
Joe

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden

Hi Jerry,

Freeway 7.1.3 just has some things for Chroma compatibility so you’ll be able to use Exhibeo 2 in the previous version. Just make sure you install the new Action and switch to using that in your Freeway file (it’s a different Action so you can still use both side by side).

If you’re still getting crashes, the steps we get people to run through are:

1. Go to Edit Resources and hit Resample All and then try publishing again.
  2. If it’s still crashing, go to File>Save As and choose the Freeway icon on the right from the bottom of the dialog, which will save the file as a stationery file (kind of like a template). Once saved, open the new file in Freeway. You’ll need to save it again as a separate file (don’t overwrite your original) and try publishing it again to a new Site Folder (you’ll be asked to select a new one when you publish).
  3. If it’s still crashing, send your Freeway and Exhibeo export file over to support(a)softpress.com.

As for Chroma, we’ll get some instructions up. In the meantime, here’s how it works:

1. Open it up
  2. Drag an image into it
  3. Chroma will now take the top five colors from the image and create a palette of shades of each of them
  4. To use any of the colors in a design tool, just click on them to copy their values.
  5. To export the entire palette to other tools, click on the Export button at the bottom right of the window.
  6. To change the colors in Chroma, hit the loupe icon that appears when you hover over the color on the right and choose a new one from the image.

Hope this helps!
Joe

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden

Thanks for the quick response Joe.
I will try your suggestions.
Have a great day.

Blessings,

– Jerry Jambazian, (Treasurer, Administrator and Webmaster)

Christian Ministries Training Association
Sponsors of the annual IMPACT Convention
Serving the local church since 1952
PO Box 1500
Temple City, CA 91780-7500
(626) 286-6492
Cell Phone (626) 643-9460

e-mail: email@hidden
www: http://www.cmtaconvention.org

From: Exhibeo email@hidden on behalf of Joe Billings email@hidden
Reply-To: email@hidden
Date: Friday, May 6, 2016 at 8:25 AM
To: email@hidden
Subject: Re: Important: Using Exhibeo 2 in Freeway

Hi Jerry,

Freeway 7.1.3 just has some things for Chroma compatibility so you’ll be able to use Exhibeo 2 in the previous version. Just make sure you install the new Action and switch to using that in your Freeway file (it’s a different Action so you can still use both side by side).

If you’re still getting crashes, the steps we get people to run through are:

1. Go to Edit Resources and hit Resample All and then try publishing again.
  2. If it’s still crashing, go to File>Save As and choose the Freeway icon on the right from the bottom of the dialog, which will save the file as a stationery file (kind of like a template). Once saved, open the new file in Freeway. You’ll need to save it again as a separate file (don’t overwrite your original) and try publishing it again to a new Site Folder (you’ll be asked to select a new one when you publish).
  3. If it’s still crashing, send your Freeway and Exhibeo export file over to support(a)softpress.com.

As for Chroma, we’ll get some instructions up. In the meantime, here’s how it works:

1. Open it up
  2. Drag an image into it
  3. Chroma will now take the top five colors from the image and create a palette of shades of each of them
  4. To use any of the colors in a design tool, just click on them to copy their values.
  5. To export the entire palette to other tools, click on the Export button at the bottom right of the window.
  6. To change the colors in Chroma, hit the loupe icon that appears when you hover over the color on the right and choose a new one from the image.

Hope this helps!
Joe

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden