Issues with responsive type size in 7.1

Any one else having a reduced type size for a breakpoint show up in the Freeway 7.1.1 interface but not in browsers?

The tagline at the top of the page has the .Tagline style applied, which has its size reduced from 12px to 10px and leading from 17 to 14px at the 570 breakpoint using the Style Editor. These changes appear in my inside FW look at my pages but not in output to browsers.

Looking at the code, I see that it is assigned the .Tagline class but, using Safari’s developer tools, I do not see an external style sheet to be able to see the specs for that class. Anyone know how to get the style sheet code to show up when using Safari?

http://www.peterlaundy.com/iroquois-valley/index.html

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

You have some attributes on the Div Tagline and you also have a class of .Tagline however the text in the Tagline div doesn’t have the .Tagline class applied to it instead the class is applied to the Div

David

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

using Safari’s developer tools, I do not see an external style sheet to be able to see the specs for that class.

When you look in Dev Tools there is a reference with every item as to which style sheet that item uses for the styling of any particular item. ie for .Tagline it tells me that it is using stylesheet1.css - clicking on stylesheet1.css will open that stylesheet for viewing within the Dev Tools pane.

D

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Yes, I tried applying the style to the type first, and when that didn’t work, to the div, and that didn’t work either.

I think my problem was I had a div and a class named the same. When I changed the name of the class to .taglinecopy it started working.

Thanks for the explication concerning how to get to the stylesheet. Sometimes when I look at the code I see all the files in the left hand column and sometimes they are not there. I need to pay attention to what I am doing in each case.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden