max 1200 px

Hello. I have designed a responsive website with Freeway 7 pro. When testing on a PC monitor (16: 9) I saw that the head graphics is too dominant. Therefore, I decided to limit the maximum range to 1200px. Now I do not know how to implement it: Because I want the website does not go over 1200px. If the browser window is reduced, then it should be responder. And this does not work. Do you have a suggestion?
I speak German. English is from google.

With many regards Romano

Hallo. Ich habe eine responsive Webseite mit Freeway 7 pro gestaltet. Beim testen auf einem PC Monitor (16:9) sah ich, dass die Kopfgrafik zu dominant ist. Daher entschloss ich, die maximale weite auf 1200px zu begrenzen. Jetzt weiss ich nicht, wie man es umsetzt: Denn ich möchte, dass die Webseite nicht über 1200px geht. Wird das Browserfenster verkleinert, dann soll es respinsiv sein. Und dies funktioniert nicht. Habt ihr einen Vorschlag?
Ich spreche deutsch. Englisch ist von google.

Mit vielen Grüssen Romano

www.hotelgasthof-zur-sonne.de/test

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Try setting the width of the header to be a percentage width. This will make it a percentage of the main page. Then you can set the page width to Maximum, which will give you a certain number of pixels as the max-width. Because your header is child of the page body, the width of that page body will be the largest that it can ever become.

Walter

On Mar 27, 2017, at 3:36 PM, Romano Casanova email@hidden wrote:

Hello. I have designed a responsive website with Freeway 7 pro. When testing on a PC monitor (16: 9) I saw that the head graphics is too dominant. Therefore, I decided to limit the maximum range to 1200px. Now I do not know how to implement it: Because I want the website does not go over 1200px. If the browser window is reduced, then it should be responder. And this does not work. Do you have a suggestion?
I speak German. English is from google.

With many regards Romano

Hallo. Ich habe eine responsive Webseite mit Freeway 7 pro gestaltet. Beim testen auf einem PC Monitor (16:9) sah ich, dass die Kopfgrafik zu dominant ist. Daher entschloss ich, die maximale weite auf 1200px zu begrenzen. Jetzt weiss ich nicht, wie man es umsetzt: Denn ich möchte, dass die Webseite nicht über 1200px geht. Wird das Browserfenster verkleinert, dann soll es respinsiv sein. Und dies funktioniert nicht. Habt ihr einen Vorschlag?
Ich spreche deutsch. Englisch ist von google.

Mit vielen Grüssen Romano

www.hotelgasthof-zur-sonne.de/test

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Hello. Thank you, it works.

Romano

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden