[Pro] Add link to div itself?

Any suggestions as to how I can wrap a link (a href) around an HTML object (div), in Freeway?

I want to have an HTML object that has its own background image but no other content to be a clickable link.

The goal is to have it (1) send a link to an iframe and (2) disappear when clicked.

I have this working perfectly when I modify Freeway’s output by hand, but I can’t see how I can use Freeway to put the link onto the div itself, or how to add markup to achieve the same thing.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

You might try this - HTML5 Block Link - ActionsForge

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Almost brilliant!
This does most of the job perfectly, but it deletes any extended (onclick) code added to the link in Freeway’s normal link dialog and there’s no alternative offered in the action UI.

I wonder if I can tinker with this enough to make it play ball? It’s SO close… :slight_smile:

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hmm. Even closer. I’ve modified the action so it includes a field for onclick, and it adds this with the field contents… as long as there’s no quotes in what I type. But I do need to single-quote the function:

toggle_visibility('event-preview');

(Or at least I don’t know how to make this work without quotes, or how to prevent the action from stripping those out.)

Maybe it’s time to take this to the ActionsDev section of Freewaytalk… :slight_smile:

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Forget my issues with single quotes, it IS working. I must have made some dumb mistake earlier. All’s well that ends well – thanks Ern!

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden