[Pro] Another Site Mapper question

I have a site that needs to go up now, but in the future will have more pages added to it. Right now they are in folders that I see I can just exclude from Site Mapper for now.

The question is, should I just wait until we have all the pages to the site to submit to the search engines, or can I do it now? The drawback would be I can’t submit again after I add the rest of the pages, right?

Bob


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

You can resubmit a sitemap at any time.

Google expects you to resubmit to update info about your site ie additional pages.

D


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

OK. Great. Thanks, Dave.

Bob


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options