[Pro] Can't open application

First, I can’t believe Softpress still doesn’t offer company tech support! The good people who help on this site should be paid.
I have Freeway Pro 5.5, Mac OS 10.12.6.

I updated my website in 2019 and need to update again. When I attempt to open either the existing file or the version of Freeway Pro, version 5.5, that is installed on my computer, from the Applications folder on my hard drive, I get a message that my trial period has expired but if I have already purchased Freeway, to enter my serial number.

I am copying and pasting the serial number directly from the email receipt. I then get a message that my serial number is “not valid.”

I am able to open the application from my Mac dock, but when I try to open the file, I get a message that says the file cannot be opened with this version of Freeway, which is 5.4.1.

Can someone help me, or refer me to some tech support system that seems not to exist within Softpress?

Thanks!

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Try e-mailing support(a)softpress.com directly.

Walter

On Jul 13, 2021, at 9:29 PM, Steven email@hidden wrote:

First, I can’t believe Softpress still doesn’t offer company tech support! The good people who help on this site should be paid.
I have Freeway Pro 5.5, Mac OS 10.12.6.

I updated my website in 2019 and need to update again. When I attempt to open either the existing file or the version of Freeway Pro, version 5.5, that is installed on my computer, from the Applications folder on my hard drive, I get a message that my trial period has expired but if I have already purchased Freeway, to enter my serial number.

I am copying and pasting the serial number directly from the email receipt. I then get a message that my serial number is “not valid.”

I am able to open the application from my Mac dock, but when I try to open the file, I get a message that says the file cannot be opened with this version of Freeway, which is 5.4.1.

Can someone help me, or refer me to some tech support system that seems not to exist within Softpress?

Thanks!

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Thanks Walter!

We do offer technical support, but we ask people to use Freeway Talk (and other Softpress forums) as their first point of contact for support issues. We’re a small company, and we don’t have a dedicated support team.

Steven contacted me via our support address, and I’ve replied to him.

Jeremy

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Steven - if you haven’t received my email replies, can you check your spam folder?

Jeremy

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden