[Pro] Carosel 2 not working on one page.

Good morning All

Can anyone solve the follwing problem;

The Carosel on the linked to example page above contains 3 images but these will no longer work correctly. ie the carosel only display one image repeatedly.

I’ve tried:
• relinking the ‘carosel panes’ to ‘carosel 2’
• copied and pasted from an older vertion

This is only a problem on this particualr page. All other pages with the Carosel 2 action are fine.

Can any one see a problem on this particular page preventing the action form working correctly?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

More likely than not, the Action has gotten confused during the page publishing process. Try this:

1. On the problem page, select each element of the page that has a Carousel Action applied to it, and remove the Action from that item.

2. Publish (you need not upload) once.

3. Go back through the page, and re-apply and re-configure the Actions as they were.

4. Publish again.

Hopefully this will sort it out for you.

Walter

On Apr 9, 2018, at 4:09 AM, Tony email@hidden wrote:

Good morning All

Can anyone solve the follwing problem;

The Carosel on the linked to example page above contains 3 images but these will no longer work correctly. ie the carosel only display one image repeatedly.

I’ve tried:
• relinking the ‘carosel panes’ to ‘carosel 2’
• copied and pasted from an older vertion

This is only a problem on this particualr page. All other pages with the Carosel 2 action are fine.

Can any one see a problem on this particular page preventing the action form working correctly?

BajanApple | B2B Same Day Colour Printing | Leeds City

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Hi Walter

I’ll try your suggestion now.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hi Walter

The solution was simply after all. Within the inspector on two of the carosel panes I had ‘publish’ unchecked!!

I was working on it ealier and didn’t realise this was left unchecked.

Thank you for your reply and suggestion anyway. I can use that for any future issues.

Tony

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden