[Pro] Carousel issues on mobile devices

Hi

The carousels on the above link works fine on desktop and iPad devices etc however they behave incorrectly on mobile devices or is it just on an iPhones running iOS 14.5 ?

Please take a look at:

• The stapling just below the business logo
• The large images across the page

This may have occurred just after the iOS 14.5 update.

Not sure what to do here.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

This site does not appear to have any concessions made toward mobile devices. I don’t see any responsive design or alternate layouts on the small screen. The carousel works, but it only shows a third of the page (in width) at a time, unless you scroll to the right or left.

That said, Carousel specifically disclaims working on mobile responsive layouts. There’s no attempt made to make a full-screen carousel adjust to suit a smaller screen. All the math is done in pixels, which don’t scale.

Walter

On Apr 28, 2021, at 11:27 AM, Tony email@hidden wrote:

Hi

The carousels on the above link works fine on desktop and iPad devices etc however they behave incorrectly on mobile devices or is it just on an iPhones running iOS 14.5 ?

Please take a look at:

• The stapling just below the business logo
• The large images across the page

This may have occurred just after the iOS 14.5 update.

Not sure what to do here.

BajanApple | B2B Same Day Colour Printing | Leeds City

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Hi Walter

Thank you for your feedback at the moment I’m more concerned about the erratic behaviour of the Carousel.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

As I said previously, Carousel wasn’t written with responsive layouts in mind. It doesn’t support them in any way. You’ll have to find another solution.

Walter

On Jun 21, 2021, at 10:40 AM, Tony email@hidden wrote:

Hi Walter

Thank you for your feedback at the moment I’m more concerned about the erratic behaviour of the Carousel.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Hi Walter and others who may be able to help

The site is not mobile optimised. However we didn’t have this issue until recently. The carousels normal works just fine wether desktop of mobil device. It’s just been having these issue over the last few weeks.

There has as been no resent updates to the current Mac OS (10.13.6) This is the limitation of the current iMac that Freeway Pro 7.1.4 resides on.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden