[Pro] center elements in Responsive CSS Menu

Hello Walter. Thanks for your extense explanation. I’m following this and making the example.

I have not copied a code, only the one Caleb gave in this thread, and the reason I went on asking is to understand how it works, and how can I make something like this with others elements, instead of asking about…

About the browser, I was using firefox, but changed to safari to see what you indicate. Thanks a lot. I can see display: block at this element, and have no idea how it is there… I will review all the styles applied to this elements to try to fix them. And in some elements appear lots of strikethrough lines, that should be things I did and deleted, and they are still there in some way…

I understood the styled created with a Name (example bar), and applied directly to the element, in two ways:

• have the element selected, and then make click on the style .bar at the styles pallete
  • or making a extended edition on the element, giving this: class: bar

But when you said that at the editor style you can use the Tag field trick, and knowing that is quite more especific, wich name do you write in the tag boz field? The element id? And preceded by . or #, like .foo or #foo?

Thanks again

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: