[Pro] center elements in Responsive CSS Menu

fw-fp and fw-lp are Freeway-specific classes, and mean “first paragraph” and “last paragraph”, respectively. They are used to ensure that the text you set inside a box snugs up to the top and bottom of that box, visually. Long ago, Freeway only made tables for its layout structure, and table cells behave this way normally. DIVs do not, so these styles were added to compensate in a div-based layout.

Walter

On Sep 1, 2015, at 7:07 AM, rakeljuice email@hidden wrote:

Ah, I forgot to say (its on the exercise not to be forgotten, and I forgot…)

Its just a thought, not a question. Im not yet prepared… :wink:

<<What I have no word is about the fm-s, f-fp, f-lp… that I have read in threads you are discussing. I read these thread to see if I catch something, and to try to improve my english as well… :wink: but for the moment I cant imagine about what are them for…

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

On 31 Aug 2015, 7:51 am, Thomas Kimmich wrote:
There are in total three valid ways and it’s up to you which one comes up to your convenience.

1. In the styles dialogue. This is the way I’m used to do if it comes to typography.
  2. The head area. I dropped this cause I want to have my head-area as clean as possible.
  3. External Stylesheets. This is the one I prefer cause it ensures kind of “reusability” and “advanced” use. Furthermore you have better control of what you’re doing.
    The last option (and that IS a kind of critique) is mainly cause of the “difficult and long-winded way” creating class styles in the styles-dialogue (Name → Value).

Hello Thomas, I think we are saying more or less the same… And I have not found any documentation at all about creating styles for classes and working with styles different from (or a bit complex than) styling text at freeway… As I understand, freeway generate the code for the web without the need from the user to write code, but there is no documentation about what does freeway need to be done to create these css styles… or I have not found it… I have readen posts since 3 years ago… watching videos…

… and the documentation I have read about css styles is general, not for freeway, so at this point, I think the external sheet or the head place is the most easy place to write the styles, but not from the editor, that is really the way I would like to do…

Best regards.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options