[Pro] Cleaning up website folder

Hi Mark,

You can choose a new empty Site folder from the Document Setup dialog (click on the Select button in the Document tab.)

Freeway will automatically publish everything that is needed into this folder, next time you publish your document.

Upload should also delete anything that isn’t needed in your online space — and has probably been doing this already, regardless of whether there are duplicate files/folders in the Site folder. But if you want to make sure, you can delete your existing online content before you upload.

Jeremy

On 16 Sep 2020, at 13:46, Mark Ballard via freewaytalk email@hidden wrote:

Hi All,

Years ago I used Freeway Pro to do a very simple website for my wife’s business. Over the years, there have been lots of small changes and so the folder that I keep all the website info in has ended up with multiple resource folders sometimes with several copies of the images in etc that I’m sure are not all necessary to make the relatively simple website function.

Is there a simple way to re-save to a new folder with only what is used int he current design and then upload that to the hosting company.

If there is, do I have to delete everything on the hosts before I start or if I upload less files, will it delete anything that’s not in the new structure?

Thanks in advance for your help.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options