[Pro] *Color* of the hamburger menu icon

Where do I stylize the color of this thing? I’m using dark text on a light BG in the regualr CSS menu, but on resizing the hamburger appears as white on my light BG so I’d like it to match the main menu with the same dark color for the burger.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

I hope I understood you, but perhaps not… Trying to help: In my work, hamburguer icon at CSS Menu is a png image (transparent wtih three lines). So you need to change the image for the one you would like… changing the lines or the background colour, or make another image completely different (same sized).

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

I have just realized that the default image I have is from Backdraft… But in the action alone you can choose the icon, at the Responsive Section, in the action palette…

If it doesnt help guys at the forum could tell you how, and I will not answer posts in a few months… :slight_smile:

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Thanks that was the clue I needed - there’s a black and a white one already in the site/resources folder.

With the name I was able to find it in the Actions/CSSmenu/responsive section. If I want a different color I have to “shop” it.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

:slight_smile:

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden