[Pro] Controlling how items wrap in a listing

Hello Ernie and Davie,

I am as ever in awe of your explanations and insight. I know that it has come from long periods of digging and testing and digging and testing so I am heartened to know that you are indeed willing to share the great understanding you have of CSS, structure etc.

I shall do a bit of digging through the setup you have created Ernie and see how it should be done from that. There is a lot to be gleaned from such examples and I am looking forward to that.

I shall doubtless read through your response countless times to make the most of the generous amount of information you have put into it.

With the way I had set the page up in the last iteration then I had been testing how it worked just by working on the top half of the list, which explains why some of it is setup differently from the bottom half. Once I got it right with the top half then I would apply it to the rest.

I hadn’t realised that putting together such a list would be such a challenge technically for a responsive setting. I seem to have a habit of wanting to achieve things which are not always straightforward such as the horizontally loading sub menu. But facing such challenges and with help such as yours in finding solutions, then I am hopefully improving and increasing my knowledge and understanding not only of Freeway but the bigger picture of CSS and responsive web design.

I am truly indebted to you for your help. What more can I say.

I shall doubtless be back in touch once I have had the chance to work things through from your example.

A big responsive thank you to you both for your help.

Anthony

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: