[Pro] converting to a responsive website

So let me teach :slight_smile: a lil bit further:

###Backdraft

is NOT!! a software, it’s a FreewayFile with pre-built modules, stuff and functionalities. So it’s always a good place to start - especially if you are not aware of the different positioning disciplines.

###Navigation

So if you talk about “buttons”, you preferably should talk about a navigation-menu. It is important to know, that a so called is a necessarily part of any website - having none, it may happen that google stops loving you - literally. Basic spoken, it’s a decorated list like so:

http://www.kimmich-digitalmedia.com/articles/css-menu-challenge#more-321

###Start from scratch?

This is just my personal opinion (which doesn’t matter at all):

Yes - you’d do good. Try to first figure out the story and write the storyboard.

###Responsive is not pretty???

Well - we’re doing web design which is anyway a different discipline than being pretty. We are talking about content not its decoration. So what is pretty?

I think this is:

alt text

Don’t take me wrong here, but it’s a matter of fact, that the ability of creating dynamic content is the biggest move within the last decade and the one people really need - Yes - it’s needed by your audience and clients. You’re part of the service industry.

I elsewhere mentioned it so far:

A lot of FreewayPro designers will escape from the landscape just by refusing the modern times. And it’s not the fault of any app, circumstances or any bad luck.

Cheers

Thomas

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: