[Pro] Creating PDF version

Hi Thomas,
You don’t need to have your own player license to host a panorama I make, my authoring license includes third-party deployment. There are also other options around, including a basic but functional HTML5-only open-source pano player. I’d love to know how things work in your projects, please feel free to grab the example below and try it:

http://panoramaphotographer.com/ual/2015/CSM%2016.zip

(Note to all: this immersive panorama image is my copyright but feel free to play with it for experimentation purposes. If anyone wants a panorama to actually deploy publicly just let me know and I’ll find you something suitable.)

This made with a different final-stage production tool, Pano2VR. It’s an equivalent in many ways to KRPano, but I won’t go into the details here. :slight_smile:

Pano2VR output will run using HTML5 if the browser is capable of HTML5 3D or WebGL, and Flash if not. KRPano still defaults to Flash if available and HTML5 if not. With mobile devices it’s clear-cut and it just works. With modern desktop browsers the Pano2VR output will prefer HTML5 while the KRPano will prefer Flash.

k

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: