[Pro] Css Menu load

Hi Richard, I am trying to build a site like your example below and struggling to achieve. do you have a freeway file I could look at.

I don’t seem to be able to stack the layers. At the moment they are all as a one page.

Any help appreciated

Matt

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Hi Richard, I’m implementing the accordion menu as discussed above into a new site I’ve just started on and again it works great, however as this site may be a long scrolling page with links to anchors up and down the page, is there something that I can add the the script that will cause the menu to close once the link has been clicked, so that when you scroll back to the top the menu is not still open?

Should there be some CSS involved too?

Here’s the script:

$(document).ready(function() {

$('.accordionButton').click(function() {

$('.accordionButton').removeClass('on');

$('.accordionContent').slideUp('normal');

if($(this).next().is(':hidden') == true) {

$(this).addClass('on');

$(this).next().slideDown('normal');
	 } 

});

$('.accordionContent').hide();
});

Here’s the link to the test site:

http://www.stundesign.co.uk/miniscoff/index.html

Hope you can advise when you have some time.

Thanks
Dave

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Wow, oh how I love this design. Very, very nicely done, congratulations!

I’m not the one to ask for any (…) advice regarding javascripting I’m afraid. Yes, I know what to do with them but that’s about it. I wish I had any clue how to write js, but I don’t.

But what a great design; very smooth, very clean, very good.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Sorry Richard I had replied to your last post ages ago but I’ve just noticed that for some reason it hasn’t appeared!!

So again I’ll say no problem re the javascript, it’ll push me to try and work it out myself.

Thanks so much for your comments re the site, means a lot coming from someone who’s work I admire.

I’m in the process of playing around with the pure css parallax demo that you made available a while back and all going well, but I can’t get the menu to stay fixed in the window, any thoughts on what I need to add to the code to get it to work?

Thanks
Dave

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden