[Pro] Examples of shopping cart made in freeway

Hello Walter,

Really great to get your insight on this. Much appreciated.

At the moment the store in question will not be massive and will comprise mostly one off items rather than multiples of the same item. So it would be a case of once an item is gone its gone.

I have scoured through a few of the available options such as prestashop, zen and such like. Its been quite informative but so far none tick all the boxes for me. There are so many options out there and its been a real challenge to whittle down the options to one that seems most appropriate and also offers a bit of customisation. I think its the degree of customisation available that is a factor. Also trying to keep costs to the minimum especially during this challenging environment. Shopify was a consideration but for a fledgling project wasn’t cost effective. I shall of course continue to explore other options.

I can see potential in mal’s ecommerce setup which is why I’d love to be able to see a fully developed version of it. Especially as I can integrate it into a freeway site more easily.

I guess with your level of expertise and insight there can’t be much that can’t be achieved! I as ever bow to your knowledge! Honestly!

Hopefully someone who has worked with Mal’s might pick up on this.

All the very best for now.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: