[Pro] Examples of shopping cart made in freeway

Hello Tim,

Many thanks for your timely addition to this.
I had a look at big cartel and its quite a minimal setup and a seemingly good ethos behind it and a flexible approach to the costs.

Its added to the general information gathering I am doing at the moment prior to committing to one way or another.

I had been some way down the line regards setting things up with Mals but then starting thinking that maybe it might be too much of a challenge to engage the end client in updating things, even trying to use Mals in tandem with a CMS such as webyep which I have used before. Thats when I was thinking that its possibly a bit too much of a clutter of actions.

Do you know of any functioning examples of a setup of Mals which you may have done or other may have done. I think seeing a live version in operation would be the best help for me in terms of convincing me to go down that route.

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

Thanks also Walter for your support. I had a fresh look at Ruby on the Rails but its a bit of a learning curve for me and one which starts at a level I only vaguely comprehend! It would be back to school for me on that. Don’t ever say never of course.

All the very best.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: