[Pro] Fasthosts PHP 'end of support'

If you used the Send Form Action to build your form, that will work with the newest PHP. If you used the PHP Feedback Form Action, then you will need to switch over to the Send Form Action. Send Form is part of Freeway 7, there’s no separate download required.

Walter

On Jun 8, 2019, at 7:32 AM, Heather via freewaytalk email@hidden wrote:

I have a website which I have not updated for a while, which I built with Freeway and is hosted through Fasthosts. I use exhibo to upload slideshows for my customers fairly regulary, but other than this I don’t make many changes to the site. I have a few forms that run on the site. Recently I have been getting the following alert from Fasthosts and am after any advice on what I need to do…should I amend something on my Freeway site or is the software now becomming too out of date meaning I will have to looking into building a site using another firms software? Any advice would be gratefully recieved.
‘PHP extended support - This website is currently using a version of PHP that is end of support (5.2,5.4, 5.6 or 7.0). We recommend you review the compatibility of your websites with the latest version of PHP and upgrade these sites soon.’

www.heatherholdenphotography.co.uk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options