[Pro] FREEWAY BACK

Since you asked a question and then answered it for me, I supposed I should not even offer you the courtesy of a reply, so I won’t. But for the other good people here who are more cordial and cool-headed, I shall…

Mr. Hughes commented on the state of a minor bug in Freeway Pro 7 when running Freeway under High Sierra. He mentioned this is a bug that occurred in the past under an older released of MacOS and is in fact a MacOS bug. He then mentioned a work-around, until such time that Apple decides to fix its bug.

So why did Mr. Hughes NOT comment on future, unreleased versions of Freeway? Well, I suppose for the same reason Apple doesn’t do the same. It’s a matter of policy.

At this point, we can all be skeptics and naysayers and stone throwers if we really want to, but we can also keep an optimistic outlook on life too. The choice is ours to make. That doesn’t mean I won’t question and prod SoftPress, because I’ve always done that since I first became a Freeway 2.0 user back in 1999. But that doesn’t mean I will mercilessly beat on them. There’s a line I’ve set for myself which I do not cross. The line for each of us is different. Follow your own course as you see fit.

James Wages

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: