[Pro] FREEWAY BACK

Yes, I saw all of his posts from the past year (you can look them up). I am not a “naysayer” or a “stone thrower”. I am a normal Freeway user that was screwed like all the rest. I paid my money for a product that was abandoned. And then “ressurected”? No, not quite. The company made a claim that they were coming back, but nothing has happened yet. We haven’t even been given the courtesy of updates or status reports. We don’t even know if the new “Freeway” you’re dreaming of is actually being worked on. To compare the silence to Apple is just ridiculous. SO…because I do have a very optimistic look on life and prefer not to stagnate in my business, I have moved on to another product (the post about which started this little banter) and am quite pleased with it. IF Freeway ever does come back I would be interested in looking at it, but I am certainly not going to sit around waiting. I don’t think it is unreasonable to lose a bit of patience when we’re not even given a periodic hint about it.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: