[Pro] Freeway/Exhibeo

Hi Chris,

The trial version of Exhibeo 2 is identical to the full version, except that it is time-limited.

When you choose “Select” from the Exhibeo Output File popup in the Actions dialog, it should allow you to import any “xbExport” file. You can’t import Exhibeo document files - these and any other files that do not have an xbExport suffix will be greyed out.

To create an xbExport file, open your Exhibeo document and choose “Export to Freeway” from the File menu.

Jeremy

On 18 Oct 2019, at 21:02, Chris Bevan via freewaytalk email@hidden wrote:

Hi everyone,

Really hope someone can help!!

Here goes…

On my old desktop iMac running on OS10.6.8 (I can’t update the OS), I am running Freeway Pro v7.1.4. I am working from a template that has an Exhibeo Import action.

On my laptop I am running OS10.13.1 (Can’t update that either), and have downloaded a trial of Exhibeo2 (with intention to buy). I have created a gallery in that software, and exported it to Freeway.

In Freeway on my desktop, I have added the Exhibeo2 action.

From Softpress advice, I go to import the file using the action, but all my files are greyed out and there is nothing to select.

Is it because I can’t actually export from the trial version of Exhebio 2, or am I doing something wrong?!

Sorry for the confusion, but any help would be GRATEFULLY received!!

www.butaleproject.org

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options