[Pro] Freeway Pro 4

Yeah, yeah. I’m about a thousand years behind.

Running Freeway 4 on a MacBook Pro, with 10.12.6 as the OS.

Surprisingly, Freeway runs! I’m only using it for my website. No client work on it these days.

I was updating my website for 2018 today, and once I got everything done, I published it & went to upload it. Every time, Freeway spontaneously quits when I hit upload. I’ve restarted. I’ve gone to my web hosting service. Nothing seems to be showing.

I’m guessing the answer is I need to update, but I’m just wanting to do this one thing, so thought I’d check here to see if anyone had an idea.

thanks,
Phil

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

If Freeway publishes everything to your site folder okay and it’s just uploading that’s the problem grab yourself a copy of cyberduck and upload it manually.

All the best

Gordon

On 31 Dec 2017, at 11:19 pm, Philip Watkins email@hidden wrote:

Yeah, yeah. I’m about a thousand years behind.

Running Freeway 4 on a MacBook Pro, with 10.12.6 as the OS.

Surprisingly, Freeway runs! I’m only using it for my website. No client work on it these days.

I was updating my website for 2018 today, and once I got everything done, I published it & went to upload it. Every time, Freeway spontaneously quits when I hit upload. I’ve restarted. I’ve gone to my web hosting service. Nothing seems to be showing.

I’m guessing the answer is I need to update, but I’m just wanting to do this one thing, so thought I’d check here to see if anyone had an idea.

thanks,
Phil

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

OTOH, if it’s actually crashing upon publish, you may have a problem with a corrupt font or image. I’m not 100% sure “I published it & went to upload it” means you did them separately or it’s just the upload site step all in one.

For uploading, I like Transmit, but I’m sure Cyberduckie is fine.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden