[Pro] How to add code (HTML, CSS, Javascript) to Freeway ???

I give up.

Thank you Walter, Sjef, Romano and Thomas. If I resign from this it has nothing to do with you, on the contrary: I very much admire your generosity to help me out (as you did with countless others) writing hundreds of words and loosing precious lifetime on my questions.

You wouldn’t have needed to if Freeway had a proper manual in the first place, where these things are explained. A manual updated to the present and not stuck ten years in the past. Yes I know they had problems and the company closed and the program was almost gone and now finally someone has taken over and had it resuscitate… but that happened in the last 6 to 8 months. The inherent problems Freeway has, not the least regarding the somewhat “hermetic” way that many of its higher functions seem to be hidden behind, are from way before that period.

I spent 75% of this weekend trying to do what Walter and others have suggested - without being successful at it. I neglected my projects, my wife, my life… I can’t afford to waste anymore of my time trying to make this work.

Personally, I find it ridiculous how many of the things Freeway does NOT do in the WYSIWYG mode that once upon a time made me buy this program, have become essential today where responsive websites have become omnipresent.

And no Thomas, I won’t “learn HTML”, to be more precise: I won’t learn HTML to the extent that seems to be necessary to add a bloody responsive Google map on my contact page. Imagine the time it would take you to learn how to write screenplays, make 22 page production budgets, film a truck with ISIS fighters at 16.000 ISO from a car running at 60 mp/h or edit an 18 track timeline and in 5 languages with 4K material…?

I need to stop now.
Thank you again, Walter, Sjef, Thomas, ciao Romano. Or I will have someone do this FOR me or I find a software that does what I want without me becoming a different person.

Ciao and cheers!
Dirk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: