[Pro] How to add code (HTML, CSS, Javascript) to Freeway ???

Dear Walter, thank you very much for taking the time to write this fantastically clear explanation. Yes, this is definitely a start, and I like experimenting.

Am I correct that the "Scripty” Actions you refer to are: Protaculous 2, ScriptyAccordion, ScriptyFader, ScriptyInfiniteSlider, ScriptyLazyLoad, ScriptyLightbox, ScriptyLightbox2, ScriptyLightbox3, and ZipTastic? I use neither of them. Page extensions in use on all my pages are: BackgroundSupersizer (fundamental for the overall look and feel of the website), BetterMeta and GoogleAnalytics, plus a Markup Item for Statcounter’s services. As single item extensions I use WebFonts and Responsive CSS Menus.

BTW I am using Macromates’ TextMate for some time now instead of BBEdit, ie to write my email html signatures…

And last but not least, I am on FW 7.1.4.

Again, Walter, thank you very much indeed for your guide! I will most definitely try it out and get back here with my progress.

@Romano: Ja, ich spreche Deutsch, but have been using English systems forever since the Mac’s system and most software is written in English.

Dirk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: