[Pro] iFrame into a responsive web? works?

ok, Walt. I think that the mess is in the story we are making, the logic process, and the inner or the outer page. Wich is one? I have test.html, with some buttons that should show diferent pieces of text… and these text are other pages, like ficha1.php or ficha2.php. So test.html is the outer page? And the ficha1.php, ficha2.php, are the inner pages? Buttons and markup item (fichaContainer or menu) are in outer page. Content are in several inner pages. Is this the correct way to understand it?

And Im going back to your code, not to change anything, and then…

In the outer page, test.html, the scrips says that we are creating a iframe with the html mark up item, getting the element byID, as it called menu. So, when I press a button to charged the ficha1.php into the markupitem/iframe/menu, I need to put menu as the target.

In the inner page, we have another variable that creates a thing (im not sure what we are creating…) called menu (why, other menu again?) and for that uses the element called item1, that is the html item where I wrote the text inside. I didnt change the name now, its item1.

And from this content page, ficha1.php, we say that if item1 is openned at menu (which menu the one we create at inner or at outer page?) is bigger than the html markup item menu, It sholud be resized.

Is the story more or less like that?

Well, Ive put back all the code as in your example. The inner page code at ficha1.php and the outer code at test.html, and called the mark up item as menu in outer page, and the html text in inner page as item1.

And the link set to _top

And its not working at all… I think there is something in the story i dont understand why we are writin…

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: