[Pro] iFrame into a responsive web? works?

Okay, but adapt the newer version (by changing the ID of the item you want to capture) rather than just using the old function that doesn’t test to see if there is a method named resize_iframe before calling it. That way, when you show this WebYep page by itself, it wont throw a JavaScript error when it tries to find a method that doesn’t exist.

Walter

On Aug 2, 2015, at 3:16 PM, rakeljuice email@hidden wrote:

Ive tried, but as it reads the page height, in my example it reads more than the item1 has content. For this I really like more the first one, because its a web yep editable page, and for statics pages, I think the second one is better, because you can change the page as you want withou thinking on a concrete element… but its just my point of view.

Its working properly with web yep. ANd all this has give me more ideas to other sections of this site…

Thanks a lot… again and again… :slight_smile:

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

new code adapted changing the element id, and tested at the safari console. No errors… :smiley:

Thanks.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hi all. It seems that I’m trying to achieve the same thing that was described above in this thread - to create a flexible width iFrame window.
So I insert markup item, and paste this code:

But, I’m no kind of programmer, and don’t understand how to write a path to my desired page. I’ve tried different variations, just guessing, but with no luck. Could anyone explain me this in simple words.?

The site -----> zamikas.com/zamikastest.html

I’m using iFrame to achieve horizontal scroll in inline construction. Maybe there is another way to do this.?

Thanks in advance,
Mikas.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Start with the base URL of the page where you have pasted the code. So that would be /zamikastest.html. If the page you want to put into that iframe is in the same folder as that test page, then you would simply enter the filename of that page in place of path/to/your/page: my-iframe-page.html.

If your outer page was in a sub-folder, like this /catalog/main.html, and the iframe page was in a sub-sub-folder, like this: /catalog/pages/page-23.html, then you would enter pages/page-23.html.

If your outer page was in a sub-folder, and your iframe page was in the folder above that, then you would use a different kind of path: ../page-42.html. The two leading dots means “go up one level”, and you may also navigate more than one level by adding slashes: ../../../folder/page.html. That’s kind of in the weeds, but if you see this in future, I didn’t want you to think it was some dark magick or something. Keep all of your pages together in the same folder, and then your path will simply be the filename, with no leading slash or anything.

Walter

On Jan 19, 2016, at 8:37 AM, zamikas email@hidden wrote:

Hi all. It seems that I’m trying to achieve the same thing that was described above in this thread - to create a flexible width iFrame window.
So I insert markup item, and paste this code:

But, I’m no kind of programmer, and don’t understand how to write a path to my desired page. I’ve tried different variations, just guessing, but with no luck. Could anyone explain me this in simple words.?

The site -----> zamikas.com/zamikastest.html

I’m using iFrame to achieve horizontal scroll in inline construction. Maybe there is another way to do this.?

Thanks in advance,
Mikas.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options