[Pro] Link Decoration

I want to add an underline to a current page link in css menus but there isn’t a choice but for only color.
I need some css for this.
Anyone

Billy

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Hi Billy
This is what I used for a ‘dotted’ underline when the users mouse hovers over a link.

Extended Attribute for my ‘body’ text; you’ll need to enter these Name/Value pairs:

Name
padding

Value
0px 0px 1px 0px

Name
border-bottom

Value
1px dotted

Name
text-decoration

Value
none

Hope this helps

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hi I’m searching for a solution to help me with getting a bottom border to the CSS Menu Action when applied to a page. I’ve tried loads of page> html mark up with css to try and solve this.

I want an border between the Main Menu items after we hit the burger toggle but not before the breakpoint 768. I have tried various different “@ media” css statements in “Before </head” but can’t get it to work.

To clarify: I want to set Main Menu borders in the CSS Menu Action to none; then once the toggle button comes into play at 768 breakpoint I want a coloured border between the vertical Main Menu items in the mobile menu.

This is really puzzling me and I think when I get this I will have turned a corner in the CSS world so any help will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Anthony

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Can you post a link to a page where you’ve tried to do this? (Ideally, a simple page without much else on it besides the menu elements.)

Walter

On Apr 5, 2019, at 1:50 PM, agallagher email@hidden wrote:

Hi I’m searching for a solution to help me with getting a bottom border to the CSS Menu Action when applied to a page. I’ve tried loads of page> html mark up with css to try and solve this.

I want an border between the Main Menu items after we hit the burger toggle but not before the breakpoint 768. I have tried various different “@ media” css statements in “Before </head” but can’t get it to work.

To clarify: I want to set Main Menu borders in the CSS Menu Action to none; then once the toggle button comes into play at 768 breakpoint I want a coloured border between the vertical Main Menu items in the mobile menu.

This is really puzzling me and I think when I get this I will have turned a corner in the CSS world so any help will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Anthony

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Hi Walter

Thanks for the reply, I’m really trying to get my head around adding CSS in Freeway, and I know your the man. Yes I will strip the page down and upload a simple version. Thanks for the response.

Cheers Anthony

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hi Walter

I just uploaded a striped down version to here:

http://www.tarass.co.uk/simple.html

Below is the code I have added with a view to getting a red line between “HOME” and “About US” in the mobile menu after the burger.

@media screen and (max-width: 600px) { .fwNavItem { border-bottom-style: solid; border-color: red; } }

Thanks again

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

The problem is that border width is being set further up the cascade to 0 (in the #fwNav1 .fwNavItem rule). You need to add border-bottom-width to your style, and set it to a number of pixels, in order to see the rest of the changes you made in this style.

Walter

On Apr 5, 2019, at 2:33 PM, agallagher email@hidden wrote:

Hi Walter

I just uploaded a striped down version to here:

http://www.tarass.co.uk/simple.html

Below is the code I have added with a view to getting a red line between “HOME” and “About US” in the mobile menu after the burger.

@media screen and (max-width: 600px) { .fwNavItem { border-bottom-style: solid; border-color: red; } }

Thanks again

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options