[Pro] MacOS Mojave obliterates the Caxton Action!

When I Preview locally in Safari 12 under Mojave and then open the Console and show page errors, I see what is shown in the following ScreenShot:

https://cl.ly/1d0292c1d5e1/Image%2525202018-12-20%252520at%2525204.13.12%252520PM.png

(Ignore the first 2 lines since those errors occur even in High Sierra – if you know how to fix those, I’m all ears!)

And here is a ScreenShot of Console Errors from the same web page, Previewed locally in Safari 12 under High Sierra (no font errors at all):

The @font-face code used on my site is as follows:

/* font-face NOTE! use "/font" relative URLs ONLY!!! */

@font-face {
 font-family: 'Display Black';
 src: url('/fonts/Display%20Black.eot');
 src: local('☺'), 
   url('/fonts/Display%20Black.woff') format('woff'), 
   url('/fonts/Display%20Black.ttf') format('truetype'), 
   url('/fonts/Display%20Black.otf') format('opentype'), 
   url('/fonts/Display%20Black.svg#DisplayBlack-JP') format('svg');
   font-weight:normal !important;
   font-style: normal;

I’ve read that Safari 12 under Mojave operates differently than Safari 12 under High Sierra in that Mojave + Safari implements some improved tracking prevention features. Even so, when viewing my websites normally off my web server in Safari under Mojave, all is well with my custom web fonts. It’s only when Previewing in Safari from Freeway (in Mojave) that my web fonts break.

Again, if someone knows of a workaround for this, I’d love to hear from you! For truly, this is the only issue I’ve seen thus far while testing in MacOS Mojave.

Thanks,

James Wages

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: