[Pro] MacOS Mojave obliterates the Caxton Action!

I have no idea why Safari isn’t working like this - but I don’t think this is the problem. I think it’s being more strict about stuff, so you need to be more specific about the locations of resources.

OK, put the full http:// URL to the fonts then. The browser is using file:/// to locate every resource, including the font files, which is what is used using to locate the font files in both this instance AND your original post. So it’s looking on your computer’s HARD DRIVE, not elsewhere in internet land. It’s certainly not invoking a server.

The error console is key here - that tells you what file is missing and WHERE Safari thinks it should be and what protocol it’s using to look for it. It is your friend, and it will help you solve this problem.

I’d seriously suggest:
a) Making sure your font files are in the Site Folder, not somewhere else. It will make it easier to track down this kind of problem
b) Using MAMP or another web server to preview on instead of File>Preview in Freeway. If you are doing anything remotely exotic like this, then that can help a lot in tracing errors and helping to fix them

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: